This Summer is Bizarre. I am Learning a lot. Summer growing pains :)
Thursday, July 18, 2013
Okay, Society!
trembling
wailing
stumbling
crying
wearing myself out, wearing myself thin, wearing myself beaten
Done defeated. Barely a midlife crisis.
More like midlife prices... and life becomes more strenuous, you see, things get harder!
Everything takes so much more effort. And boy are you less likely to be willing to tolerate, half of what your mid-twenties hippy Loving self once could.
Instead, it is self-loathing you must watch for!
Being hard on yourself, because you should have known better, by this AGE!!!
The Age of non-stop responsibility! Get a job! Be a man! Women! whatever!
Society, that is what I say to you... WHATEVER!!!
Now, I waited a long time as a youth, waiting for life to come and challenge me... Push me, introduce me into being able to be and being able to do what I want WITHOUT HESITATION!!!
And so SOCIETY, Now you must wait for ME!!!
I went into education because I need to have SUMMERS Free...
I can't be a slave all year round! And now, Society, you will LIKE IT AND you will GIVE ME WHAT I NEED...
A JOB!
hahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahhehehehehehehehahhaahahahahahhhaha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment